Within these workshops, you will explore the following topics:
- How did surf and coastal communities get involved in the Fight for the Bight campaign and what can we learn from it to oppose gas developments off our coastlines?
- How and why offshore gas developments are the new biggest threat to our coastlines, climate and communities?
- You will learn to map your community assessing the political landscape, values and resources of the community.
- You will explore the power of personal stories and how you can use them to inspire others to join you and take action.
- You will explore the different ways you can communicate with our elected representatives to ensure we hold them accountable.
Location: This is an online event.
Link to the virtual event will be emailed on the morning of.